How Your Warranty Works
Buy with Confidence at Ana Furniture
Your new Simmons mattress set comes with a factory warranty detailed below. If you ever have a warranty question, call Simmons toll-free at 877-399-9397, or we will help you arrange warranty service on your behalf. Warranty service coverage is everywhere in all 50 states!
Length of Warranty Coverage
Your warranty protects you from the day you purchase your sleep set and continues according to the "Warranty Schedule" found on the card with the bed. In the event that Simmons repairs or replaces your sleep set, this warranty continues your protection from the original date of purchase.
This Warranty Covers the Following Mattress Items During Normal Wear:
- Manufacturer defects in materials or workmanship
- Body indentations of 1 1/2" or greater
Items not Covered:
- Mattress fabric
- Normal body impression(s) of 1 1/2" or less in all sleeping areas
- Bed height
- Handles (mattress handles are not designed to support the full weight of the mattress and not all Simmons products have handles)
- Claims submitted outside the 50 United States (except Puerto Rico & Virgin Islands)
- Single-sided mattresses not used with a Simmons (or other firm, supportive, rigid, non-yielding) foundation designed for use with the single-sided mattress.
- Stains, Soilage or Burns
- Inadequate support from weak or improper foundation (proper performance of the Simmons mattress depends on using a firm, supportive, rigid, non-yielding foundation) or improper frame (full, full extra long, queen, Olympic queen and king size must have a required sufficient center support.) Please note: US-Mattress offers the right, proper frame with every mattress set - so you will have a frame that meets Simmons factory specs.
- Bent border wires
- Transportation or removal costs of product
- Simmons product that has a manufacturing defect and is stained or soiled. For health and safety reasons, Simmons may not be able to inspect these products to assess whether covered by the warranty, in which case, Simmons reserves the right to deny warranty coverage
Extending the Comfort and Support Life of Your Sleep Set
- Do use a firm, supportive rigid, non-yielding foundation (preferably, a matching foundation.) An older foundation unit may not provide sufficient support. The mattress may appear to have impressions when the issue may be due to a non-supportive foundation.
- For full, full extra long, queen, Olympic queen and king size sets, use a bed frame that supports head, foot and sides as well as having a rigid center support. For any frame that does not have a metal center support, there must be at least 5 hardwood slats (1 x 4's). By not providing a sufficient supportive frame, damage can occur to the product and the warranty will be invalid.
- Do use a quilted protector pad on the mattress at all times to avoid stains. Soilage can negate the warranty.
- Do carton the mattress when moving it and position on its side.
- Simmons recommends that you do not remove the white cloth law labels or the mattress trade labels. These labels serve as a means of identification to establish the warranty rights.
- Do not bend or fold, stand or jump on product as damage can occur.
- Do not use dry cleaning fluid on the mattress or any liquid cleaning fluids; it can/will damage some of the material.
- Do not smoke in bed or place product near open flame (such as candles, etc.) The mattress is manufactured, as required by federal law, to resist ignition from cigarettes but not open flame.
If A Warranty Problem Occurs
If you do discover a defect in your new Simmons mattress or box spring, simply contact Simmons directly at 1-877-399-9397 for service nationwide.
If a defect occurs during the warranty period (which is described in the Warranty Schedule), Simmons will repair or replace (at its option) the defective mattress and/or box spring within a reasonable period of time.
In Order for this Limited Warranty to be Valid, You Must:
- Be the original consumer purchaser, and have purchased the sleep set from an authorized dealer (Ana Furniture is an authorized dealer) in the United States;
- Provide a copy of the original store receipt, or other proof of date, place of purchase and purchase price; and
- Provide the law label from the defective product. Simmons reserves the right to substitute comparable materials or models and does not guarantee that the replacement will match the existing piece. The warranty does not offer compensation for consequential damages or monetary refunds.
If the product is not defective and has been subjected to soilage, Simmons reserves the right to refuse warranty due to health and safety reasons. When a mattress is soiled it can void the warranty.
Exclusive Remedy/Other Limitations:
See warranty materials and information included with product for full details of Simmons warranty policies.